Galle, a major historical city located near the southern end of Sri Lanka, offers a variety of nature sceneries. One of its major attractions is its beaches with leaning coconut palm trees lining the coast. What makes it different from other beach holiday destinations is that south east coast beaches are far less touristy and the further east you travel it becomes more remote. It is not surprising if you find yourself alone on one of the best stretches of beach in Sri Lanka.
About this blog
- 26,754 hits
- Unexpected Recognitions
- Wandering the Road Less Traveled: My Humanitarian Missions
- Watercolor Painting
- Weekly Photo Challenge
- Weekly Travel Quotes
- World's Unusual Design of Ordinary Things
Nominated for Liebster Award
Nominated for Beautiful Blogger Award
Nominated for Hug Award
Nominated for Versatile Blogger Award
As Featured In…
Gasm Travels © Susan Mae Detera 2012
All Rights Reserved
All content and photos are original content and creations of the author and creator, unless stated otherwise. No part of this website or any of its contents may be reproduced, copied, modified or adapted, without the prior written consent of the author, unless otherwise indicated for stand-alone materials.
You may share this website by any of the following means:
1. Using any of the share icons at the bottom of each page (Google Mail, Blogger, Twitter, Facebook, GoogleBuzz, Pinterest);
2. Providing a back-link or the URL of the content you wish to disseminate; and
3. You may quote extracts from the website with attribution to https://maedetera.wordpress.com
However, excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Susan Mae Detera and Gasm Travels with appropriate and specific direction to the original content by adding the link: https://maedetera.wordpress.com.
For commercial parties interested in my work and photography for publication or for advertising, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.