One of the things i enjoy doing in Europe is roaming and getting lost around the winding web of walkways and narrow alleys that meander between tall historical buildings and old residential area. Here is an alley i discovered deep in the city of Barcelona.
About this blog
- 26,846 hits
- Unexpected Recognitions
- Wandering the Road Less Traveled: My Humanitarian Missions
- Watercolor Painting
- Weekly Photo Challenge
- Weekly Travel Quotes
- World's Unusual Design of Ordinary Things
Nominated for Liebster Award
Nominated for Beautiful Blogger Award
Nominated for Hug Award
Nominated for Versatile Blogger Award
As Featured In…
Gasm Travels © Susan Mae Detera 2012
All Rights Reserved
All content and photos are original content and creations of the author and creator, unless stated otherwise. No part of this website or any of its contents may be reproduced, copied, modified or adapted, without the prior written consent of the author, unless otherwise indicated for stand-alone materials.
You may share this website by any of the following means:
1. Using any of the share icons at the bottom of each page (Google Mail, Blogger, Twitter, Facebook, GoogleBuzz, Pinterest);
2. Providing a back-link or the URL of the content you wish to disseminate; and
3. You may quote extracts from the website with attribution to https://maedetera.wordpress.com
However, excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Susan Mae Detera and Gasm Travels with appropriate and specific direction to the original content by adding the link: https://maedetera.wordpress.com.
For commercial parties interested in my work and photography for publication or for advertising, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.