I am not traveling now. However, I am having a mixture of ‘gasmic’ feelings. Why? Gasm Travels was nominated for the Beautiful Blogger Award, its second nomination after receiving the Liebster Award nomination last month.
My heartfelt appreciation to Fransi Weinstein for the recognition. I received her nomination last January 13, and it is only now that I am able to respond…my apology Fransi! Check out what she wrote about Gasm Travels here.
Fransi is a fellow blogger and a professional writer. She is happiest when she is writing. What I like about her is that she engages her readers and followers in her posts often involving them in her articles. She writes about anything and everything everyday on her blog, the Three Hundred Sixty-Five, a very informative and inspiring blog one should visit often.
Back to the nomination, I am not sure what else to write about myself as I have mentioned the most significant ones in my acceptance post for the Liebster Award. So maybe I will just add a little bit more about me.
- I love international cuisine. I’m not afraid to try anything…food trip is part of my itinerary every time I travel. The only thing that I do not eat is risotto as I am used to eating normal rice. However, I do not eat plain white rice. I like to put colors on it from sauce of main dish or adding soy sauce with wasabi on it (weird, I know!).
- I get teary-eyed easily from laughing-out-loud or from watching films/tv shows that make me cry.
- I do watercolor painting. I discovered my talent in painting by accident when a famous watercolor painter in Australia saw me sketching at a cafeteria. The next day, I received a complete set of watercolor materials and books sent by the artist!
- I like to have my own wellness center complete with café shop, gym, spa, bed and breakfast facility, eco-friendly resort, yoga and meditation center….wake me up, I’m dreaming!
- Watching the Oscar yesterday reminded me of my childhood dream of winning an Oscar’s award…. Maybe I should go back to film making and revive this dream.
- South America is my next destination.
- I’m a late bloomer…i think.
Whew! That was difficult!
Here are the blogs I am nominating for the same award.
To accept the Beautiful Blogger Award, the nominated blogger should create a post and follow the instruction below:
- Copy the Beautiful Blogger Award logo and place it in your post.
- Thank the person who nominated you and create a link back to their blog.
- List 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate 7 other bloggers for their own Beautiful Blogger Award.