Photo taken at a city zoo at the heart of Ho Chi Minh city in Vietnam.
Last April 9, 2013, one of my active followers, Kavita Joshi has nominated Gasm Travels for the Versatile Blogger Award, another blogger meme given by fellow bloggers to other bloggers deserving of the award. Kavita Joshi’s blog Talking Experience, is about her journey of life, sharing her experience and thoughts to her readers. Her blog also contains photos of her adventures and collections of life’s images with very entertaining narratives. Kavita has been a consistent follower of Gasm Travels, often actively commenting on several posts. I would like to thank her for the recognition as well as for her support to this blog.
Just like any other blogger awards, the Versatile Blogger Award, has a rule to follow. Upon receiving a nomination from a fellow blogger, the nominated blogger should:
- Thank and link back to the person who awarded you. – in this case Kavita Joshi of http://talkingexperience.wordpress.com/
- Nominate 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — include a link to their site
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
I am nominating 15 of my active followers who have regularly visited this blog, regularly liked or commented on posts and or participated in the discussion forum. This is my way of thanking them for their continuous support to Gasm Travels.
- Contemplating the Human Direction (http://tincup68.wordpress.com/)
- elPadawan – around Prague (http://elpadawan.wordpress.com/)
- Fairytale Fallacies (http://janineyork.wordpress.com/)
- Serenity’s Musing (http://lilvampgurl.wordpress.com/)
- Animal Couriers (http://www.animalcouriers.com/)
- Robyn Graham Photography (http://robyngrahamphotography.com/)
- Ihola Yessica (http://holayessica.com/)
- Lizzie Joy’s Photo Shoot (http://lizziejoysphotosuite.com/)
- Pedro Holderbaum (http://pedroholderbaum.com/)
- Religious Buildings. Net (http://religiousbuildings.net/)
- Greenhorn Photos (http://greenhornphotos.com/)
- Frames and Focus (http://framesandfocus.net/)
- Light Touch (http://uthamz.wordpress.com/)
- Rsmithing (http://rsmithing.com/)
- Green Light Lady (http://greenlightlady.wordpress.com/)
I also want to thank other active members of Gasm Travels’ Followers who were already mentioned in previous posts or nomination:
Ajaytao 2010 http://ajaytao2010.wordpress.com/
Adetokunbohr’s Blog http://adetokunbohr.wordpress.com/
Life on the Bike and other Fab things http://lifeonthebikeandotherfabthings.wordpress.com/
Retirement and Beyond http://joanfrankham.wordpress.com/
Junsjazz Images and Inspiration http://junsjazzimages.wordpress.com/
Poetry Jar http://poetryajar.wordpress.com/
Some of you may have already received this particular award from other bloggers. It is okay. Just consider this nomination as my ‘pay it forward’ act for the support you have given me the past few months. For those i forgot to include in the list (you know who you are) my sincere apology and thank you from the bottom of my heart.
And finally, 7 things about myself (I admit this part I find the most difficult to write so I will just focus on my current situation!):
- I am going to leave soon for another humanitarian mission, this time in a high-risk conflict affected country so I will be away from blogging for a few months. 😦
- I am currently stressed with preparation for my trip and suffering from separation anxiety.
- I am going to miss blogging as well as the blogger community while I am away.
- I am going to live on a tent in a jungle by the border for 7 months where tribal war is happening.
- Despite the uncertainties and fears, I am looking forward for yet another adventure in my life.
- I feel that if I survive this mission, I will be coming home a different person…hopefully a lot more stronger and wiser!
- I am currently indulging on foods that I love, as I know that I will not have the luxury to eat my favorite foods once I leave for my mission.