I would like to thank Joan Frankham for nominating me for The Very Inspiring Blogger Award last April 25, 2013. In her blog, Retirement and Beyond, she narrates how she is spending her free time after retiring last year: travelling to new places, taking a new hobby like photography, her passion for hill walking and golfing and many more. Joan and I both love Zimbabwe and South Africa and this is one of the reasons I like visiting her blog. Check out her adventures, from Africa to Europe – Retirement and Beyond…
Just like other blogger awards, the nominees of the Very Inspiring Blogger Award should follow the rules for accepting the award:
- Display the award logo on your blog (top).
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- State 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
- Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
7 things about myself:
I am not sure what else to say about myself having written a lot already in my previous nominations. So I will just be giving you a list of my favorites:
- Favorite color: Green
- Favorite international cuisine: Creole food from Seychelles
- Favorite film: The Notebook
- Favorite tv shows: Hawaii 5-0, Grey’s Anatomy, Glee, NCIS, Ally Mcbeal, Sex and the City
- Favorite pastimes when at home: watching TV, going to the gym, blogging, surfing the net, skype chatting with friends
- Favorite pastimes when travelling: eating local food, getting lost, trying out something new, taking photos, visiting botanical gardens and taking nature trips
- Favorite local beer: Seybrew from Seychelles
I am nominating the following Photography/Travel/Poetry Blogs:
- Word and Light Smithing (http://stevedewey.wordpress.com/)
- Life in the Foothills (http://salmonfishingqueen.wordpress.com/)
- Through the Jelly Jar (http://pgallnutt.wordpress.com/)
- Fairies Angels Nurses (http://fairiesangelsnurses.wordpress.com/)
- Arizona Life Through my Lens (http://arizonalifethroughmylens.wordpress.com/)
- Memory Catcher (http://memorycatcher.me/)
- Learning to See (http://kconway01.wordpress.com/)
- Marcia Boland Photography (http://marciabolandphotography.wordpress.com/)
- Lights, Lights, Lights, Lights (http://lightslightslights.wordpress.com/)
- A Strawberry Patch (http://astrawberrypatch.wordpress.com/)
- We, the Nomads (http://wethenomads.wordpress.com/)
- Nothing Ventured, Nothing Gained (http://springenchantment.wordpress.com/)
- Ships Cooks Stuff (http://shipscooksstuff.wordpress.com/)
- Flora Tube (http://floratube.wordpress.com/)
- My Google Knols Online (http://mygoogleknolsonline.wordpress.com/)
Thank you to all who have nominated me in the past. I will be traveling next week for a humanitarian mission in a high risk area until the end of this year. I will not be able to have access to internet as often as i used to. So my apology for those who wants to nominate me for future awards. I am happy to accept your nominations but may not be able to respond given my situation.