During my trip to Chiang Mai, Thailand this year, I visited the Phutawan Elephant Camp where i get a close encounter with elephants. When we arrived at the camp, we crossed the hanging bridge to get to the other side of the river where the elephants are taking their afternoon baths in the river. One elephant caught my attention…splashing water, rolling around and just being playful while taking a bath. Here are some of the photos I took on that day:
About this blog
- 26,092 hits
- Unexpected Recognitions
- Wandering the Road Less Traveled: My Humanitarian Missions
- Watercolor Painting
- Weekly Photo Challenge
- Weekly Travel Quotes
- World's Unusual Design of Ordinary Things
Nominated for Liebster Award
Nominated for Beautiful Blogger Award
Nominated for Hug Award
Nominated for Versatile Blogger Award
As Featured In…
Gasm Travels © Susan Mae Detera 2012
All Rights Reserved
All content and photos are original content and creations of the author and creator, unless stated otherwise. No part of this website or any of its contents may be reproduced, copied, modified or adapted, without the prior written consent of the author, unless otherwise indicated for stand-alone materials.
You may share this website by any of the following means:
1. Using any of the share icons at the bottom of each page (Google Mail, Blogger, Twitter, Facebook, GoogleBuzz, Pinterest);
2. Providing a back-link or the URL of the content you wish to disseminate; and
3. You may quote extracts from the website with attribution to https://maedetera.wordpress.com
However, excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Susan Mae Detera and Gasm Travels with appropriate and specific direction to the original content by adding the link: https://maedetera.wordpress.com.
For commercial parties interested in my work and photography for publication or for advertising, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.